Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Chill Happenin'


I love my friend Ann's photo of the Just Chillin' Hat that she made for her granddaughter. After Ann posted this photo, I commented that it was "the most beautiful Chillin' ever".


I made my son a Just Chill-in-Black, during the Gosh Yarn It "Summer Camp" KAL. I showed it to him, in July (when it was very hot), and I told him that I wanted a photo before I gave it to him to keep. He got his hat for Christmas, but still, no photo...

My latest (belated) gift knitting was a black cherry Just Chillin' for his girlfriend. Here is a photo that she messaged me (after I sent her belated gift).


(Aren't they a cute couple?) I finally got the photo I wanted of him wearing his hat, but hers is not totally in the frame. Would you believe that I (boldly) asked her for another? She did not seem too bothered by my request... There was mention that my daughter, who I have recruited often enough to give the title of "experienced knitwear photographer", will take one. I will share any new photos that come my way.

Speaking of my lovely daughter, she is also an "experienced knitwear model". She posed for the photos of my design sample hat that she now owns.


JUST CHILLIN’ is a worsted weight cable hat pattern with an optional pompom. You can make a pompom with your knitting yarn, or you might try a purchased (faux or real) fur pompom.The hat pattern has three sizes to fit heads of 19 (22, 24)” circumference, or to fit an average sized child (woman, man).

Look for an upcoming post all about "Removable Pompoms" -- like the fur ones on three of the Just Chillin's above.

No comments:

Post a Comment